10 apps to schedule tweets (plus one!)February 3, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Posted in Lifescape | Leave a comment
Tags: Add new tag, Alltop, Guy Kawasaki, Languages, Objective Marketer, Online Communities, Social network, Technology, Twitter
// Anyone who tweets for work knows that the ability to schedule tweets is a lifesaver. After all, if you have five great tweets in mind, why would you jam them all into a single minute? It’s much better to space them out into the future, perhaps using one of these 10 apps to schedule tweets. Alltop’s addendum to the list is Objective Marketer, an app we use to time our tweets and track their success.
More on Twitter.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Guy Kawasaki On Twitter (stacijshelton.com)
- How Guy Kawasaki Really Tweets (deanholmes.me)
- generation x is now on alltop. thanks, gen x files, guy kawasaki! (jenx67.com)
- Alltop goes for the clean look (inquisitr.com)
- 7 Tips for Writing Engaging Content (socialmediatoday.com)
- AggreTweet: ComScore for Video Game Tweets [invites] (mashable.com)
- How to Reach Out to Bloggers (chrisbrogan.com)