How nerds get it doneFebruary 1, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Posted in Lifescape | Leave a comment
Tags: Add new tag, Chats and Forums, Dream Interpreters, Dreams, Hardware, Interpretation, Products and Services, Psychology, Social Sciences
Posted Jan 31st, 2010 at 7:37 PM and seen 1938 times
// <![CDATA[// The Setup is a Web site that takes successful nerds of our time and asks them three questions:
- Who are you, and what do you do?
- What hardware do you use?
- And what software?
- What would be your dream setup?
The result is a dazzling collection of nerdy interviews
Related articles by Zemanta
- Offline Installer for Google Earth (mt-soft.com.ar)
- EVGA’s W555 motherboard gets a once over, can hold seven GPUs (engadget.com)
- Is Virtualization Magic? (And Other Questions Your Manager May Ask) (readwriteweb.com)
- Offline Installer for Google Earth (thaibrother.com)
- 4 reviews of HD TV (rateitall.com)
- Parrot Users Mailing List (wknight8111.blogspot.com)
- Oracle’s playbook for Sun Microsystems honed by series of acquisitions (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Twitter firehose (jatspeak.com)